- 11 September 2015 > 10 January 2016 Paravents, une installation de Georges Rousse
- From 20 January 2015 Partenariat tarifaire avec les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
- From 28 January 2015 Devenez mécène, pour 1 euro de plus
- From 13 May 2015 La Sainte-Chapelle comme vous ne l'avez jamais vue
- From 1 September 2015 Marie-Antoinette Pass !
- 19 December 2015 > 31 December 2015 Visites famille pendant les vacances de Noël
- 20 December 2015 > 23 December 2015 Contes et histoires : les Anj’ôleurs à la Conciergerie
Opening / Closing
Following the terror attacks in Paris on friday, november 13, 2015 and to ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities.
The monument is fully opened.
It is strongly recommended not to bring suitcases and luggage to the monument. Only luggage not exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will be acceptedLuggage and big items are not allowed.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay which may be caused by the extra security checks at the entrance.
Times may vary
Open everyday : 9.30 am to 6 pm
Cashdesks close 30 minutes earlier
on January 1, May 1 and December 25
Resevations for march and april are closed. Reservation for May.
Metro: lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14
Bus: 21, 24, 27, 38, 58, 81, 85 and Balabus
RER: lines B and C
Follow the Seine banks to Ile de la Cité
2, boulevard du Palais
F 33 / (0)1 53 40 60 90
Longitude : 2.346
BUY YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE
By buying your tickets in advance, you can pick up your tickets in a FNAC store and go staight to the monument(s).
This way you save time and benefit from queue-jump tickets.
Your tickets are valid a year from their date of issue.
Print at home
The Centre des monuments nationaux ticket office lets you print your tickets from your own computer.
Cost: €1 processing fee
Pick up in store
The Fnac network means
you can have your tickets posted
to your address or pick them up from any Fnac store.
Cost: €1.60 processing fee + postage fee depending on chosen option
Attention : the ticket can not be withdraw in the monument