- 8 October 2014 > 11 January 2015 Exhibition Saint Louis
- From 8 October 2014 Devenez mécène, pour 1 euro de plus
- 20 December 2014 Visites pour le public sourd
- 19 November 2014 > 11 January 2015 Visites adaptées aux personnes déficientes visuelles
- 3 December 2014 > 11 January 2015 Visites-ateliers pour les familles
- 20 December 2014 > 4 January 2015 Contes & Histoires
Opening / Closing
Pay attention : The monument will be closed from August 28 to October 8.
Times may vary
Open everyday : 9.30 am to 6 pm
Cashdesks close 30 minutes earlier
on January 1, May 1 and December 25
Resevations for march and april are closed. Reservation for May.
Metro: lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14
Bus: 21, 24, 27, 38, 58, 81, 85 and Balabus
RER: lines B and C
Follow the Seine banks to Ile de la Cité
2, boulevard du Palais
F 33 / (0)1 53 40 60 90
Longitude : 2.346
BUY YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE
By buying your tickets in advance, you can pick up your tickets in a FNAC store and go staight to the monument(s).
This way you save time and benefit from queue-jump tickets.
Your tickets are valid a year from their date of issue.
Print at home
The Centre des monuments nationaux ticket office lets you print your tickets from your own computer.
Cost: €1 processing fee
Pick up in store
The Fnac network means
you can have your tickets posted
to your address or pick them up from any Fnac store.
Cost: €1.60 processing fee + postage fee depending on chosen option
Attention : the ticket can not be withdraw in the monument