- 11 September 2015 > 29 November 2015 Paravents, une installation de Georges Rousse
- From 20 January 2015 Partenariat tarifaire avec les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
- From 28 January 2015 Devenez mécène, pour 1 euro de plus
- From 13 May 2015 La Sainte-Chapelle comme vous ne l'avez jamais vue
- From 1 September 2015 Marie-Antoinette Pass !
- 10 October 2015 > 11 October 2015 Monument jeu d'enfant : Anamorphosez-vous !
Opening / Closing
Times may vary
Open everyday : 9.30 am to 6 pm
Cashdesks close 30 minutes earlier
on January 1, May 1 and December 25
Resevations for march and april are closed. Reservation for May.
Metro: lines 1, 4, 7, 11 and 14
Bus: 21, 24, 27, 38, 58, 81, 85 and Balabus
RER: lines B and C
Follow the Seine banks to Ile de la Cité
2, boulevard du Palais
F 33 / (0)1 53 40 60 90
Longitude : 2.346
BUY YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE
By buying your tickets in advance, you can pick up your tickets in a FNAC store and go staight to the monument(s).
This way you save time and benefit from queue-jump tickets.
Your tickets are valid a year from their date of issue.
Print at home
The Centre des monuments nationaux ticket office lets you print your tickets from your own computer.
Cost: €1 processing fee
Pick up in store
The Fnac network means
you can have your tickets posted
to your address or pick them up from any Fnac store.
Cost: €1.60 processing fee + postage fee depending on chosen option
Attention : the ticket can not be withdraw in the monument