Le Panthéon, une restauration historique
- 8 May 2015 > 10 January 2016 Quatre vies en résistance
- From 4 June 2014 AU PANTHÉON ! Découvrez l'installation de JR
- From 11 December 2014 Les coulisses des travaux
- From 20 January 2015 Partenariat tarifaire avec les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
- From 10 October 2013 Consulter le rapport sur le rôle du Panthéon dans la promotion des principes de la Républi ...
- From 12 June 2014 Découvrez le jeu OFabulis
- 19 May 2015 RÉSISTER, S’ENGAGER : DÉBAT FNAC
- 28 May 2015 > 30 May 2015 #MotsNus « Les grands discours de l’histoire »
Opening / Closing
The monument will be exceptionally closed from the 22nd to the 28th of may until 2:30 p.m. due to the preparations of an official ceremony.
Pay attention : due to weather, the monument schedules could be modified.
Open every day
April 1 to September 30 : 10-6:30
October 1 to March 31 : 10-6
Last admission 45 mins before closing
on January 1, May 1 and December 25
Métro: line 10
Bus: lines 21, 27, 38, 82, 84, 85 and 89
RER: line B
By car: boulevard Saint-Michel and rue Soufflot
Place du Panthéon
F 33 / (0)1 44 07 32 23
Longitude : 2.3461
BUY YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE
By buying your tickets in advance, you can pick up your tickets in a FNAC store and go staight to the monument(s).
This way you save time and benefit from queue-jump tickets.
Your tickets are valid a year from their date of issue.
Print at home
The Centre des monuments nationaux ticket office lets you print your tickets from your own computer.
Cost: €1 processing fee
Pick up in store
The Fnac network means
you can have your tickets posted
to your address or pick them up from any Fnac store.
Cost: €1.60 processing fee + postage fee depending on chosen option
Attention : the ticket can not be withdraw in the monument