Le Panthéon, une restauration historique
- From 15 September 2015 Le Pendule de Foucault à redécouvrir au Panthéon !
- From 11 December 2014 Les coulisses des travaux
- From 20 January 2015 Partenariat tarifaire avec les Vedettes du Pont-Neuf
- From 10 October 2013 Consulter le rapport sur le rôle du Panthéon dans la promotion des principes de la Républi ...
- From 1 April 2016 Accédez aux parties hautes du Panthéon !
- 17 April 2016 > 30 September 2016 #MotsNus au Panthéon
- 19 September 2016 Monuments en mouvement - Giotto Solo - Carolyn Carlson
Opening / Closing
Following the terror attacks in Paris on friday, november 13, 2015 and to ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities.
The monument is fully opened.
It is strongly recommended not to bring suitcases and luggage to the monument. Only luggage not exceeding (40cm*40cm*20cm) will be acceptedLuggage and big items are not allowed.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and delay which may be caused by the extra security checks at the entrance.
Pay attention : due to weather, the monument schedules could be modified.
Open every day
April 1 to September 30 : 10-6:30
October 1 to March 31 : 10-6
Last admission 45 mins before closing
on January 1, May 1 and December 25
Métro: line 10
Bus: lines 21, 27, 38, 82, 84, 85 and 89
RER: line B
By car: boulevard Saint-Michel and rue Soufflot
Place du Panthéon
F 33 / (0)1 44 07 32 23
Longitude : 2.3461
BUY YOUR TICKET IN ADVANCE
By buying your tickets in advance, you can pick up your tickets in a FNAC store and go staight to the monument(s).
This way you save time and benefit from queue-jump tickets.
Your tickets are valid a year from their date of issue.
Print at home
The Centre des monuments nationaux ticket office lets you print your tickets from your own computer.
Cost: €1 processing fee
Pick up in store
The Fnac network means
you can have your tickets posted
to your address or pick them up from any Fnac store.
Cost: €1.60 processing fee + postage fee depending on chosen option
Attention : the ticket can not be withdraw in the monument